Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
So.. What now? - Page 4 Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

So.. What now?

Go down 
+10
JuNk^m@st3r
Nix
yahtzee
Toukun
wholegrain
Juani
Christovski
dirtylaundry022
Wrackem
Pillz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

So.. What now? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:15 pm

i have already said all i can say but
to chris
"and Dirty and Whole have been kinda spamming" I am trying to keep the forums active"
to dino
i wasn't quite bitching i was trying to reason with logic and asking why you were so mad and if perhaps i could do something to help.
"He's annoyed at folks from CTC cause he and they never agree and wind up arguing."
we never didn't agree dinomoto just got really mad yesterday and out of nowhere started calling us bastards and when i asked why he told me to fuck off.( i didn't post in the thread im going to respect that)

This is spiraling out of control a bit.
to chris again
Back to top Go down
Dinomoto
Lonewolf
Dinomoto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:35 pm

you liar, yh i told you to fuck off after you bitched and asked me so many stupid questions and i told you 1 reason cus of phantom
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:57 pm

i was asking what happened between you and phantom. Then i asked why you were mad. Then i asked why you were calling the mass of ctc bastards. To which most of which you replied "fuck off im in a bad mood" which eventually i gave up and did.
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:03 pm

for the record wholegrain being a guy you should know when a guys pissed off theres no use trying to ask them stuff to figure it out cause it pisses us off more (or at least I'M that way as well) and just let it be till things chill out.

The main problems you guys are having cause by how sarcasm never translates over the internet through text, and the fact that when people rage theres no use trying to solve it most of the time you just have to wait till it blows over.

Now can we drop this and move on? Seriously.
If you stop posting about it, people will stop replying about it, and we can get things done.
Back to top Go down
JuNk^m@st3r
KATS Regular Admin
JuNk^m@st3r

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Damn Guys, u all need to Relax abit, No chill the fuck out!

About this with Dino, at 1 point i can understand why Dino is a bit upset (doesnt nknow all what have been going on with him and CTC players but..)
when we first came here, NOBODY but ME replyed in his intruduction and if CTC and POD are as FRIENDLY as Wholegrain and Juani makes em sounds there should be alot...
and if u know Dino, he's actually a really nice guy, some say he complains alot, but hey we all do sometimes..

But Dino it still not give u the right to talk like that to Wholegrain and say he shut shut the fuck of just because he wants to talk about things, cuz u only make foes that way not friends, and if u ( or anybody is in a bad mood) say that, and talk another time insted of just getting mad at ppl because they want to find out whats wrong.....

About the Forums, im sure that everybody at some point want a seperate forum for each community, that they call OUR forum, and that is just it..

Of what i know we are still staying here, but making our own in the hope of that we become a big community at the end, like SKG was or exsample TDR is, then its way better to have separate forum or there will be to many members here if all 3 community's grow big...

And to everybody that is bicthing about the separete fourm Chill out, and don't act like a kid, cuz this tread is went way off track in my opinion, if we leaving, let us be happy about have more forum space for the other community's, yes the traffic is going down, but like i said before its not like we are leaving RIGHT NOW or tomorrow! is still think its a long process that will not only take days...

so to everybody who hate eachother, make a tread for them to talk out thing THE GOOD WAY! we don't want to be Hostile with CTC or/and POD now, or anytime in the future when we hopfully have our on forum and shit.... i know many Kats still are staying here to, while being on the new forum....

Shit i think thats the longest post i ever made, hope u all understand what i wrote......

Hope we all can get along in the end, i think that is what we all want to

**Edit, i agree with Chris there!

Peace all
Back to top Go down
Dinomoto
Lonewolf
Dinomoto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 pm

"Now can we drop this and move on? Seriously.
If you stop posting about it, people will stop replying about it, and we can get things done" junk that doesnt mean reply cus i will get angry again and rage and stop calling me friggin Dino already

fuck you wrote a bloody essay lol Razz
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 9:31 pm

makes sense junk good post
also chris i didn't reply to most of the introductions because there is like 20 threads and i know everyone already including Dino.
Back to top Go down
Dinomoto
Lonewolf
Dinomoto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:05 pm

if this is the outcome of 1 of my bad days i wonder the result of my hyper days, holy shit :0
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:12 pm

hyper days?
Back to top Go down
crypto
POD Veteran Admin
crypto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 pm

Quote :
when we first came here, NOBODY but ME replyed in his intruduction and if CTC and POD are as FRIENDLY as Wholegrain and Juani makes em sounds there should be alot...
A lot of the time introduction threads go unnoticed. They're really erratic. That's a little over the top.

Quote :
Of what i know we are still staying here, but making our own in the hope of that we become a big community at the end, like SKG was or exsample TDR is, then its way better to have separate forum or there will be to many members here if all 3 community's grow big...
Creating your own forum is going to slow that down.

As for bitching, I don't think anyone is cast-in-stone opposed to separation, but it's sort of frustrating for people who put work into a joint community to have other people drooling over a separate forum a week or two into the setup of the community.
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:27 am

crypto wrote:
Pillz, some members are going to start squabbling regardless of location. People choose whether or not they like other people on an individual-by-individual basis, not on a group-by-group basis (unless they're racist bastards). Group A member doesn't dislike some/all of Group B; Group A member dislikes some/all of Group A and Group B. I don't see how having your own forum is going to solve that.

Having your own forum shouldn't render the apartment analogy obsolete. You have this forum as the apartment and KATS, POD, and CTC as the residents. Switching to an isolated forum doesn't change the issue; it just turns KATS into the apartment and members of KATS into the residents. There'll still be people who for whatever reason dislike each other, or who grow into disliking each other.

I don't see any payoff at all for having your own forum. Even if there is one, it's not enough to offset the logistical cons. Still, if you want to go for it, then go for it, I guess. I just think one or two people here are being too aggressive and are misunderstanding others and/or picking fights over nothing. Getting your own forum isn't a godsend.

Yeah well it's easier to stick on the server so people don't sit there copying and pasting the long confusing ctcstation.conweedgaming thing or whatever lol

We just need our corner we can crawl to and call our own. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JuNk^m@st3r
KATS Regular Admin
JuNk^m@st3r

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:00 am

Quote :
A lot of the time introduction threads go unnoticed. They're really erratic. That's a little over the top.

Intruduction forum shouldnt go unnoticed, if a new player joins it would be best if many/if not all members here, said hi really helping ppl to stay i think...

Quote :

Creating your own forum is going to slow that down.

Read again:::but making our own in the hope of that we become a big community at the END, means we still are using this forum, but if kats get big, like most of us hope we need our own forum, to control things properly...

Tread should be closed!
Back to top Go down
Dinomoto
Lonewolf
Dinomoto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:00 am

@ whole grain you dont wanna know Razz
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:23 am

Quote :
Yeah well it's easier to stick on the server so people don't sit there copying and pasting the long confusing ctcstation.conweedgaming thing or whatever lol

I have the feeling that some people are just logging in the forums to see this forum section only. I HAVE ALREADY BOOKED THE NEW DOMAIN. Thanks to Whole and Dirty, we are now going to have the following domain: www.cggaming.org

It might take some more days for it to be bought but IĀ“m sure that no more than 4 workdays. Pacience please.

Not yet Junk. Forum lock now without everybody having understood everything involved would be going back to SacmoĀ“s Thread Locking which always resulted in chaos. If the decision is final and no one else has anything productive to say, the thread will die. There is no need to lock it.
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
crypto
POD Veteran Admin
crypto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 11:36 am

Quote :
Intruduction forum shouldnt go unnoticed, if a new player joins it would be best if many/if not all members here, said hi really helping ppl to stay i think...
Right, I agree; I'm just saying that, unfortunately, that's how it works.

Quote :
Thanks to Whole and Dirty, we are now going to have the following domain: www.cggaming.org
APPLAUSE!
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:02 pm

I wrote a huge post and posted it, but the forums popped up as under maintenance so its all gone.

To sum up:
We have auxiliary forums already setup. It is a place for those in KATs who want their own place, or who don't like members of CTC or POD and don't want to have to try to make nice with you guys around, or those who maybe just feel better in a smaller group.

Its done, theres nothing to argue about.

We will still be here, since these forums have a lot more to them, and its a much larger community. It won't be our ONLY place to post things, but we will still be here, minus those members who never wanted to register here. This is our place to interact with the other communities, and to expand both.

Setting up those auxilary forums was solving a problem we had with some of our small community, you guys don't need to make a mountain out of a molehill thinking we're trying to split everything up.
Long-thread-arguments like this here is one of the main things that make people NOT want to be here.

And let me say also, props on the URL fix.

Last edited by Christovski on Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid forum maintenance)
Back to top Go down
JuNk^m@st3r
KATS Regular Admin
JuNk^m@st3r

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:42 pm

Well said, Chris!
Back to top Go down
Wrackem
Private
Wrackem

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:43 am

And Now Wrackems SUmmary:

Looks Like Kats wants to feel independent and go and hang in their own forums, has well keeping the minority that dosnt like ctc or pod to go to this forum and have them come back. all in all kats isnt leaving but having two forums to have the benfeits of having its own room and somewhere to hang with other community's.

We are fighting over nothing but the fact that we all hurt if kats leaves because of the traffic. Look i pull up multiple windows, i can be here has much has i am there. its not stopping traffic but we are just renting a new room for our personal space.

In all shortness we love all the community's here and dont worry we are here to stay until this forum closes due to the amazing successfullness of all these communitys being big and having great forums.

Look enough said we are good, and happy with each other hence why everyone is moooping why they thought us KATS are leaving dont worry guys ill be right next door. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:41 am

Or we just wanna have another place that is like ours. Sure sharing shit's fun, but everyone would like to have a place to call their own. Right?
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm

my argument was bent on the fact that kat was leaving the forums all together.
Back to top Go down
Wrackem
Private
Wrackem

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:35 pm

obviously not like that where we all leave and not come back. i like it here.

like pillz said it feels good to have some place to call our own
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:10 am

I agree. I was just afraid that KAT was leaving, just like whole was...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
Insanitosis
Private
Insanitosis

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:40 pm

Seeing as how our subforum here has 13 posts in it, I really don't think we need a new forum right now, although it would help in the long run.
Domain names are cheap, and get more people to find out about us, and are easier to advertise in our servers than /kats-gaming-f25.
The community here is good, I love getting help from wholegrain and Juani.
A good analogy to this site is the incubator building at my local industrial park. They rent space there until they are big enough to leave, and then they slowly move over to their new building.

I know this doesn't sound clear but I'm tired and this is the best I can do right now.
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:28 pm

Generally the people who don't like making a big fucking scene about something like this, want somewhere where they can talk about shit safely.
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Pilz chill on the rage bro.

And as has been said, this is not us leaving, this is us having a separate little (emphasis on little) place for those who want it. It exists and won't change, and doesn't need to, its not causing anything negative, its just another place we can go when we want.

It's not fancy, and its a small community of KATs, versus having this huge community here. Some people just prefer it, but most of us are using both, and focusing here since this is where a lot of people already are. Our server has links to both communities.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.. What now?
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Conjoint Gaming Community Forums :: Conjoint Gaming Communites :: KATS Gaming-
Jump to: