Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
So.. What now? - Page 3 Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

So.. What now?

Go down 
+10
JuNk^m@st3r
Nix
yahtzee
Toukun
wholegrain
Juani
Christovski
dirtylaundry022
Wrackem
Pillz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dinomoto
Lonewolf
Dinomoto

So.. What now? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:44 pm

i say individual, these ctc bastards are getting on my nerves
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:10 pm

How are we getting on your nerves Dinomoto? i don't recall ever or having anyone or seeing anyone treating you in a disrespectful manner.
( my drama senses are tingling)
Anyways the forums. Splitting them up would kill the traffic and maybe 10 ppl would be on the forums active and then the traffic would decrease here then ppl would just stop using the forums because nobody uses it. It has happened before. What would the point of moving forums be? These are your forums as well you aren't being oppressed and these forums if anything are more for you then ctc. If you don't like something on the forums talk to juani he owns the forums and he will gladly accept most suggestions.
Changing forums would
split up the forums (only real focal point)
split up the communities
reduce traffic on the forums (both)
forums would change from juani to pillz.
You would have your own forums but then again these are all of our forums.
Not saying this is bad im just stating what would happen to the best of my knowledge
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:32 pm

I agree. And if you are annoyed by the long URL, worry no more. Thanks to Laundry, by tomorrow we will have a custom, cool domain.
If you guys want more forum section, if you want it KAT restriced or not, whatever, tell me!
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
Dinomoto
Lonewolf
Dinomoto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:49 pm

i still say individual im stubborn and your not changing my mind.

stop ranting and freaking asking questions through steam already you two
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:56 pm

why do you say individual? like there has to be some logic behind that besides you want to rage and leave because you HAD to bump heads and fight with people.
Like trying to be mean to cadaver (he is 40 years old and our oldest admin) by using sarcasm. That isn't how you make friends and that is rude since you both don't know each other.
For some i see the logic behind changing forums it makes sense
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:14 pm

hey, the whole reason we DECIDED to even do this was because we thought as a combined community, and same forums, we would be better off. Which we are, AND me and whole both gave for a total of $20, so we can finally have the shorter URL, which Juani PROMISES will be up tomorrow. And Dino, get over it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:55 pm

Is www.cggaming.net ok? .com is already taken.
Back to top Go down
Dinomoto
Lonewolf
Dinomoto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:57 pm

oh piss off dirty i dont need u bitching at me 2

lol this is worse than skg ffs
Back to top Go down
krolin
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:07 pm

1. We should stay joint because:
-I've played with a few people from ctc before
-Even though i haven't been active on the forums they seem to be working pretty well, not the most active forum ever but as we get new members all will be good Very Happy.
-If we separate we will likely be doomed to obscurity, this is more of a benefit for KAT then CTC at the moment after all they have other communities here and are fairly large by themselves.
- It's not like we can't separate at a later date if need be but i don't think it's necessary

2. sorry wholegrain you're sense serve you well but frankly Dino is acting like a douche and not the funny kind of douche.

I'm sure everyone appreciates you trying to help start up KAT Dino but you need to remember a few things:
fuck off, play nice or GTFO stop being such a douche(if i remember in KAT you are supposed to be respectful), we need new players on KAT but most people are turned off when they come on and here you fucking ragging on people for no real reason, such as people who aren't as good as you(for those of you who don't know i'm not talking about just noobs who you should be nice to, to a certain degree in my opinion. Some people have lives out side of games, HOW DARE THEY GAME CASUALLY!) or if you have a problem which seems to be 90% of people who dare speak on mic or through chat.
Now you are opposing something that I can only see being beneficial for KAT in our current status, which would be fine if you had a reason other than what can essentially be boiled down to" I was an ass, they reacted the way any normal person lets get out" so seriously chill out or fuck off
Back to top Go down
Wrackem
Private
Wrackem

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:35 pm

Ok i agree with jauni and Wholegrain about the traffic. and when we get the domain name change i would also like to ask if when when someone clicks on the kats thread.

there is Admin apps an admin rank area

adminstration for kats section. etc...

basically an entire community should have but in a section.

then anything fun to do like random things and general announcements goofing around
and asking for a global ban on all communites ( basically keep the report abusive player in the front section of the forums.) that we can administer our own communites without tying them all the adminster together and just tye together the fun stuffs and annoucmentes for funnights and whatever.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:54 pm

basically how i thought it would go down
admins apps = if the admin app is for your server ONLY the members on that server are to respond to it. This goes same with requesting bans and reporting admin abuse. All of the stuff with stickies that asks which server you are talking about? A global ban would be a good idea some of the rules we have conflict but overall i think like speed hackers are subject to this. This is something to discuss later on i would think. We have bigger fish to fry XD
Back to top Go down
Wrackem
Private
Wrackem

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 9:09 pm

Yes good point can we categorize the admin app thing so when they go into it there will be a different format for each community: and section where they post their app. that way we can keep organized.

and the global ban will be common sense like racism and hacking. something that none of want for our server.
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:40 pm

@ the folks arguing and krolin trying to mediate: There are morons on both sides of the fence here =P and Dirty and Whole have been kinda spamming (or at least trolling) lately with way more posts than ANYONE in this forum. Everyone just chill the fuck out.

I think pillz is still gonna set up a separate forum for those who want our own, but people will still be around here as well.
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:39 pm

yes chris, I have been trolling with all my positive energy about sticking together, if that counts as trolling. apparantly it does. and actually, chris, you have way more posts than I do. as do most people. so shut the fuck up. I hate having to say this...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
crypto
POD Veteran Admin
crypto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:28 am

Dinomoto, if you are going to wage war over a fucking forum address on no logical grounds whatsoever, please screw off and flush your face down a toilet. OR, be a gentleman and appreciate the work many members of CTC and KATS have done to accommodate each other. The point of the joint community is to eliminate irrational, fun-spoiling decision making and instead promote thoughtful communication. Please stop trolling and take the time to think things through.

If KATS wants its own URL just for the sake of having its own URL, fine, but logistically, Juani, Wholegrain, and Krolin are correct. There's no point in moving out, and traffic will plummet. Still (and this may sound harsh; take it for what it's worth), if the majority of KATS takes issue about cooperating with CTC, then leaving is a better option than suffering/provoking wholly unnecessary squabbling like this. For fuck's sake, we're a video game community, not the US Senate.

That's all there is to it.
Back to top Go down
Wrackem
Private
Wrackem

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:53 am

I wanna stay D; lol
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:42 am

Dirty. I'm being honest here. You annoy me because you get overexcited and you always seem to be trying to force your ideas down peoples throats. I accuse you of trolling because you keep posting right after people and disagreeing with them all the time. Like it or not, me and my friends are the ones getting the servers all working (like how its me P90 Pillz and Junk on the ZPS server), and while we take into consideration your ideas and opinions, it doesn't guaruntee we will do the things you want us to do.

BUT! I do think that we should keep these forums here to keep a broader community. Pillz will probably continue setting up our auxilliary forums, because we are finding a lot of people (many who havent registered here) are asking for them. I'm sure there will always be a CFG KATs (or whatever we're called) forum here, but I know a number of people who dislike members of the other communities (like how Dino and the others aren't getting along), as well as folks who just want a dedicated forums space, and that is what pillz is working on since he has access to a set of forums already that wasn't being used much.
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:25 am

So are we good on using the forums I mentioned? Have an answer for me because I want to set it up some more after school before the movies tonight.

Oh and everyone be sure to register there so I can get the ranks and shit fixed up.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:30 am

I´m not even sure why we decided on a joint community if things are going to be this way. Meh, do whatever you guys want to do but give me a final decision.
Back to top Go down
Insanitosis
Private
Insanitosis

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:38 am

I like to think of myself as part of KATS because of the whole former SKG thing, but now I really hate the freaking drama.

My opinions:
-keep the forums here
-supers take care of the server that they are super on
-get our own domain name if the KATS subforum actually has non-founder activity
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 10:58 am

Juani wrote:
I´m not even sure why we decided on a joint community if things are going to be this way. Meh, do whatever you guys want to do but give me a final decision.

It's because not many people were a part of that original decision, and those that weren't tend to want to have the separate forums etc, and there are also some people who don't get along with the other communities.

Also, as I said even if there is a separate forums, I'm sure a lot of people will want to hang out here, like everyone who is registered here and has been posting in this thread wanting to stay. I don't see why people can't still hang around here, while the folks who want to be on the auxilary forums don't have to.
Back to top Go down
crypto
POD Veteran Admin
crypto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:49 am

Could someone remind me why people want a separate forum?
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:41 pm

We want to stay because of people we know like you crypto and juani and whatnot, who probably wont be active on another forum.

We want to have our own shit because we don't really like being mixed with everybody and prefer to have a place we can call our own, instead of something we share with others.

It's like living in an apartment complex that has all your friends and peers and people you know in it. You kind of like some people and it's alright, but you would much rather have your own house where the people you hang out with can chill.

Of course you can still visit the apartment complex and say what's up but you don't want to fucking live there.
Back to top Go down
Dinomoto
Lonewolf
Dinomoto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:59 pm

ok i already said this to wholegrain and made quite clear i was having a bad day yesterday, so what does he go do? oh yh he goes bitching at me and expecting ill understand and admit hes right but to be honest i couldnt give a flying fuck
Back to top Go down
crypto
POD Veteran Admin
crypto

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:58 pm

Pillz, some members are going to start squabbling regardless of location. People choose whether or not they like other people on an individual-by-individual basis, not on a group-by-group basis (unless they're racist bastards). Group A member doesn't dislike some/all of Group B; Group A member dislikes some/all of Group A and Group B. I don't see how having your own forum is going to solve that.

Having your own forum shouldn't render the apartment analogy obsolete. You have this forum as the apartment and KATS, POD, and CTC as the residents. Switching to an isolated forum doesn't change the issue; it just turns KATS into the apartment and members of KATS into the residents. There'll still be people who for whatever reason dislike each other, or who grow into disliking each other.

I don't see any payoff at all for having your own forum. Even if there is one, it's not enough to offset the logistical cons. Still, if you want to go for it, then go for it, I guess. I just think one or two people here are being too aggressive and are misunderstanding others and/or picking fights over nothing. Getting your own forum isn't a godsend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.. What now?
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Conjoint Gaming Community Forums :: Conjoint Gaming Communites :: KATS Gaming-
Jump to: