Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
So.. What now? - Page 2 Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

So.. What now?

Go down 
+10
JuNk^m@st3r
Nix
yahtzee
Toukun
wholegrain
Juani
Christovski
dirtylaundry022
Wrackem
Pillz
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

So.. What now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:48 pm

Meeting didnt happen, none of us were available at that time but Toukun, Wrackem and Raunky.

I was workin for monies.
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:38 am

I completely forgot about it and started a new game of LoZ: OoT...

oops...
Back to top Go down
Wrackem
Private
Wrackem

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 1:51 pm

its fine but we should probably hold a vote for the best time for people to show.
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:31 pm

weekends are never good for me, just to have that out there. but, Toukon, just post when you get that up, so I can donate, and so we can get a better web address stat.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
Toukun
KATS Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:38 am

dirtylaundry022 wrote:
weekends are never good for me, just to have that out there. but, Toukon, just post when you get that up, so I can donate, and so we can get a better web address stat.
They want all this bullshit to make the damn donation box, I don't have any of this customer support crap. Also they want me to be above 18. Anybody here qualify? We also need a name to create it, and we don't have that yet. After we arrange and create a successful meeting, we will finally get it started.
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:36 pm

Jeez I didn't realize everyone was kids =P

I'm 24 and already have a paypal account, if noone else can sort it out I'll see what I can do for you.

and yes, FFS, we need a permanent name.
We need to gather REASONABLE names that haven't ALREADY BEEN TAKEN.
Ragecage doesnt meet any of those criteria btw for those of you who loved it =P

Pillz and a few others have been gathering names, we just need a big vote for every name, then take the top few and have a final vote between those.

Also we need to make the vote last long enough, and remind people to vote, so everyone gets their say in.
Also, no voting from other groups if we can help it. Seriously.
It makes me sound like a dick, but its OUR group name not yours so its not for you to decide!
Back to top Go down
JuNk^m@st3r
KATS Regular Admin
JuNk^m@st3r

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Good, and we should delete all the last poll's our forum is messy
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:07 pm

Quote :
Also, no voting from other groups if we can help it. Seriously.
It makes me sound like a dick, but its OUR group name not yours so its not for you to decide!
Doesn't make you look like a dick XD it is reasonable and understandable. KAT (Temp name im guessing still) is a community that retains individuality like pod and ctc. If you have a vote perhaps juani can make it on the forums so you can see WHO voted for what option. I will remind everyone in my community not to vote if it comes up just give me a day in advance to spread the word or i will tell them in general just not to vote for anything in the kat of pod section. ( i should go with option 2). Anyways if ctc or pod do vote on the name then if the names display to who voted for what we could disqualify those that voted that belong to ctc and/or pod and perhaps take disciplinary actions if they have been told and are admin
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Or I could simply disable voting options for Non Kats members in the KATS forum.
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:24 pm

Makes sense but wouldn't you have to register all the kats members? seems inconvenient.
Back to top Go down
Wrackem
Private
Wrackem

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 9:41 pm

ok well we should make a vote then toukun in the kats forum asking when the best day and time is good for meeting. first will be day second poll will be time.
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 2:24 am

I would like to let you guys no, my friend who runs the hive, has forums. I talked to him and he said we can use them for our own. It would be kinda liek what were doing here, except nobody uses these forums because the Hive has been inactive and shit.

We can use that? The only people that use it are me and Kiyka pretty much. I can just make us our own section or whatever.

Me and him were discussing starting a game community anyway, and I suggested the idea and he was like fuck yeah man, I'm game for that.

So yeah.

Practically nobody uses our forums, everyone who comes to LANs stay local, and don't care bout the online shit.

He said if we want to practically take over the forums its alright. I think he would prefer the name stays as the The Hive, so maybe we could use that as our name? Idk.

He's letting us use the entire forum we have.. so.. I mean it ain't a super awesome forum but it's a forum and we aint got to pay.. :p
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:17 am

I thought that we had agreed in joint fourms...
Back to top Go down
JuNk^m@st3r
KATS Regular Admin
JuNk^m@st3r

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 7:34 am

Sounds interesting Pillz, could be Nice with our own forum, but still we need to hear others opinion, cuz this forum is okay too, just need to clean up our section (KATS) so it looks good, but anyway can't we make a KAT only Poll for this one?
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm

Heres a link to the forums i mentioned as they are now. I would need to work on them a bit more but yeah.

http://the-hive.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:03 pm

the forums are pretty much half and half ctc and kats (about 4 pod members are registered) Anyways this one section for kats section doesn't mean you are kept here.
Everything on this forums is shared the admin applications report etc...
Changing forums would cut the traffic down severely and the arguement i am trying to make is that this is our only real focal point and so far i don't see anything wrong. THESE ARE NOT CTC FORUMS!!!! (the name of the forums url is going to get changed) i can't stress that enough. These sectiosn (kats forums ctc forums) are for THAT Community ONLY type of issues. We are about to pay off for this forums and change it from
www.ctcgaming.forumotion.com
to
www.jfggaming.com ( i think i got the community wrong XD but juani knows ) if anyone has objections to this bring it up in this thread. Dirty said he would pitch in $10 and i will try to get some ppl to donate as well.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:25 pm

What Whole said. The final and most probable URL would be: www.cggaming.com

There is no need to kill all the forum traffic. And as Whole said, these forum are for all the communities, not CTC. You guys can use anything you want here. And if you would wish to, I could just go ahead and make you guys a gagillion more forums. But please, let´s try to keep the focal point of the community here, in this forums.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:39 pm

or in our pants ><
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 6:32 pm

The fuck do yall want us to stay here so bad for? lol
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 10:38 pm

it would make my days a LOT easier if I didn't have to go through separate forums.... huge pain in the ass
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
JuNk^m@st3r
KATS Regular Admin
JuNk^m@st3r

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 4:12 am

Damn Pillz that forum is Nice, just need a update xD
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 6:11 am

What Laundry said. What Whole said.
Back to top Go down
Pillz
KATS Super Admin
Pillz

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:55 am

Yeah, I can turn the entire Hive forum into KATS gaming. In case you guys didnt read what I was saying or didn't follow.

You go there and it's KATS gaming basically..
Back to top Go down
JuNk^m@st3r
KATS Regular Admin
JuNk^m@st3r

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 11:47 am

Sounds good Pillz, i really hope we are doing this xD
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 3:47 pm

Pillz wrote:
Yeah, I can turn the entire Hive forum into KATS gaming. In case you guys didnt read what I was saying or didn't follow.

You go there and it's KATS gaming basically..

You guys have to make a final decision. Its not to sound like a prick but to keep changing forum settings to adapt to the new communities and eliminate, modify them constantly in sort of a pain in the ass. Individual or Joint?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.. What now?   So.. What now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.. What now?
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Conjoint Gaming Community Forums :: Conjoint Gaming Communites :: KATS Gaming-
Jump to: