Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
justplainlion

-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Empty
PostSubject: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:22 pm

What server are you applying for:Wrackem's room of pure doom

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:corporate death/wrackem

In game name:-KoTrT- Squire Lion

Link to your steam page:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198004524688

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:22129480

Do you have past admin experience:no, not on zm

What are some good qualities you possess:im a fun person and i can make friends with most people

Would you be willing to get ventrilo (free):already have vent

What country are you from:united states

Additional notes:just hope i get accepted and will work hard if i do
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:02 pm

he is still being reviewed?
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:32 pm

I am promptly bumping this application.
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:56 pm

Bumping this application yet again.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 8:53 pm

im going to bump it another time but i dont think wrackem comes to these forums anymore which is why i think kats has stopped (besides chris) just caring at all for cg
Back to top Go down
atemnaru
Community Admin
atemnaru

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:10 pm

I haven't seen wrackem yet. Yet I have almost been here a week and have not seen him put any posts or anything. You might need to talk to wrackem in person, steam.
Back to top Go down
http://innovativegaming.co.nr
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:30 pm

wrackem and chris are on kats group
they dont come to these forums anymore really chris sometimes wrackem really none
it still supports a plan to remove them because they isolate themselves
they have left ventrilo
left these forums
haven't really done anything towards the community as a whole (cg)
i will bring this up later this isnt the place to talk about it
they changed forums really and they all left except dirtylaundry (got bless his heart)
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:45 pm

wholegrain wrote:
wrackem and chris are on kats group
they dont come to these forums anymore really chris sometimes wrackem really none
it still supports a plan to remove them because they isolate themselves
they have left ventrilo
left these forums
haven't really done anything towards the community as a whole (cg)
i will bring this up later this isnt the place to talk about it
they changed forums really and they all left except dirtylaundry (got bless his heart)

Once again totally jumping to conclusions. I check this as much as the KAT side forums, if not MORE often since this is way more active.

Wrackem is grounded and hasnt been able to get onto his computer for something like 2 weeks now.

Also I told you I don't like voice chat so I never use vent unless I have to, its chaotic.

You guys really need to chill out, just because I dont have money to spend on a million new servers i dont "do" anything for CG. I played on the TF2 server plenty trying to populate it because I want it to succeed

And for the record, I don't thing anyone from II Gaming have ever posted anything on the forums (their subforum in community section is EMPTY) and you have them added under CG and you aren't telling them they should leave cause they don't do shit =P
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 7:05 pm

This can be discussed elsewhere. It is very unfair to the person who posted this application for his/her thread to be filled with off topic comments. Give him/her a yes or no, lock the thread and we can discuss all matters realtioned with CG and its groups in a meeting later.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Due to the fact that the Server that the user wishes to apply is no longer going to be up, I am locking this application and sending it over to the trash can.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*   -kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

-kotrt- Squire Lion's application *Void*
Page 1 of 1