Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
klondor_the_destroyer
CTC Super Admin
klondor_the_destroyer

Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Empty
PostSubject: Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved*   Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:54 am

What server are you applying for:
Claire's Torture Chamber on Zombie Panic Source

Were you recommended by an admin? If so state the name:
No

In game name:
KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER

Link to your steam page:
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197979973240

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:9853756

Do you have past admin experience:
No I don't have any experience as a Admin

What are some good qualities you possess:

Im a Regular On Claire's Torture Chamber, Im honest, I try to help other players when problems arise, you can even ask "ThatAsianGuy" there was incident with him, He accidnetly got banned, so me and him were steam messaging back and forth while i was in game trying to get him unbanned, ultimately we couldnt get him unbanned so we had to wait till wholegrain came on. I try to be fair and make the game fun. I have a good grasp of the rules on the server and currently have logged over 2 days and 23 hours on claire's. Most people know me on the server and I've tried helping out others out of the server who are apart of the community. I helped wholegrain a little, iron the bugs out of the L4d server, I guess he was trying to get 8 people on a server at once playing so I was just playing with a few other guys while he tried getting more people in and testing to see if it worked.

Would you be willing to get ventrilo (free):

yes

What country are you from:

United States

Additional notes:
I wanted to throw my hand in for Admin status because a few people like Multigrain said i would make a good one, so even if I don't get accepted that's fine with me. I just thought since I'm in the server so much especially late nights that I could help out the community. Claire's is the one server I go to on Zps and I love the people that I get to play and meet, so why not help out the server I like playing. I have experience keeping my calm and making rational decision, my job is a customer service rep at the Anchorage Airport and I've dealt with some really angry people before. Again I just wanted the opportunity to try for the position so thanks and I'll see everyone on the server.
-Josh See
a.k.a KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/esplosion
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved*   Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 4:46 pm

klondor i dunno why i always confuse you with other ppl >.<
uh yea you fit all the basic requirements
you have 20+ hours logged in zps which is appealing
You know who the regulars are
i would give you a good chance of getting admin
Back to top Go down
klondor_the_destroyer
CTC Super Admin
klondor_the_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved*   Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:02 pm

Thanks Wholegrain!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/esplosion
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved*   Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:57 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved*   Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin-Application-KLONDOR_THE_DESTROYER *Approved*
Page 1 of 1