Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
what game server should we put up next on the server box Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

what game server should we put up next on the server box

Go down 
+3
Juani
atemnaru
wholegrain
7 posters

What server should we put up on the server box
garrysmod trouble in terrorist town (16 slots)
what game server should we put up next on the server box I_vote_lcap11%what game server should we put up next on the server box I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
tf2 server (32 slots) (with hlxstats)
what game server should we put up next on the server box I_vote_lcap78%what game server should we put up next on the server box I_vote_rcap
 78% [ 7 ]
css server (32 slots with probably upgraded to 500 fps)
what game server should we put up next on the server box I_vote_lcap11%what game server should we put up next on the server box I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
zombie master (16 slots)
what game server should we put up next on the server box I_vote_lcap0%what game server should we put up next on the server box I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

what game server should we put up next on the server box Empty
PostSubject: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 4:52 pm

ok when voting for a server keep in mind of we are trying to get a good server up that would be full of ppl. Also we would need dedicated head admins, admins etc...
Also these are community building servers so this excludes kf l4d and l4d2

Remember the tf2 server and css server would take up 1/4 of an entire core even though we arent really using any right now. They would however be really worth a shot.
We are using only like 4 gigs of bandwith a day when our max is like 60 a day (2 terrabytes a month )
anyways vote wisely

also we will be testing the servers and if the server box can have more servers we will put more up.
Back to top Go down
atemnaru
Community Admin
atemnaru

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:02 pm

Yo wholegrain. Don't forget about my servers. But just do it when you have time. Just reminding you. Also, heres the order:

KF (12 slots if you can do it)
Synergy(10 slots)
ZM(12-16, what ever you like)
Back to top Go down
http://innovativegaming.co.nr
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 5:45 pm

im on it
synergy is being a bit of a bitch i have it installed but it isnt showing up
zm ill install tonight or try too
kf 12 slots yes but im going to see if there are any problems like last time when the whole server box started to spike
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:23 pm

I am voting for TF2. If we manage to make it a succesful server, the community boost will be of epic proportions. And I LOVE TF2.

If we do get the TF2 server and I have no problems with school, I will gladly administrate it and put time with it. Classes are ending so...Muahah, its gaming time.
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:42 pm

also a tf2 server, the zmbe server i dont think can be re created like it had been last time with full server etc... It has just died ever since. Flappy and Insan who were to be head admins of the zmbe server i could just give admin on the tf2 server.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 6:48 pm

i got your synergy server up login to your gameboard to get the ip and info for it.
Also im setting up your zm server
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 9:08 pm

yea i dont think the zmbe server is going to cut it HURRY UP and get your votes in
Back to top Go down
Pwn3dl1fe
CTC Veteran Admin
Pwn3dl1fe

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:36 pm

i think we should get tf2 server Smile
Back to top Go down
Will_Kill
CG Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 11:36 pm

TTT is really fun but remember that uses alot of resources to run it, and tf2 is a pain in the ass to have a good succesful server with how many servers there is,
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:41 pm

I support TF2, the short-lived CG TF2 server (traded in towards this server box I believe) was fun to play.
Back to top Go down
Pwn3dl1fe
CTC Veteran Admin
Pwn3dl1fe

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:54 am

Ye i loved to play in the server 2 that we had Smile
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 7:45 am

it seems final tf2 server is going up
Back to top Go down
q bert
CTC Veteran Admin
q bert

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:06 pm

i missed this vote Sad
Back to top Go down
http://stickam.com/qbert202
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:50 pm

ya this was a long time ago this topic is dead locking!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what game server should we put up next on the server box   what game server should we put up next on the server box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

what game server should we put up next on the server box
Page 1 of 1