Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
New project to support CGGaming! Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

New project to support CGGaming!

Go down 
+6
dirtylaundry022
yahtzee
Chalupa-pie
klondor_the_destroyer
jorgen
atemnaru
10 posters

Wanna join in this machinima project?
Yes
New project to support CGGaming! I_vote_lcap90%New project to support CGGaming! I_vote_rcap
 90% [ 9 ]
Yes
New project to support CGGaming! I_vote_lcap10%New project to support CGGaming! I_vote_rcap
 10% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
atemnaru
Community Admin
atemnaru

New project to support CGGaming! Empty
PostSubject: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:56 am

I knew you would look. Anyways, now to business. The project I want to start up is a machinima project. I have seen many people get money, popularity and other things. And I think we should do this to support CGGaming. I already had tried this several months ago, but the actors were horrible. So since this is a active community. I wanted to try it here. If you wanna check it out / sign up for the project, type lol! and vote yes in the pole in a post in this topic. I'll update another topic after enough people have entered. Remember type lol! and vote yes in this topic to join in this project.

Last edited by atemnaru on Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:20 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://innovativegaming.co.nr
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

Location : a place between 2 smelly large things (seriously u guys know what that might be?)

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:52 am

ummm what would it be about? and what would some1 who signs upp do?
Back to top Go down
atemnaru
Community Admin
atemnaru

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:57 pm

If you did not read the topic properly. To join you type lol!
Back to top Go down
http://innovativegaming.co.nr
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

Location : a place between 2 smelly large things (seriously u guys know what that might be?)

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 pm

i won't sign upp for something i have absolutely no idea what is xD
to umm what is it called risky
there we go risky
Back to top Go down
klondor_the_destroyer
CTC Super Admin
klondor_the_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:58 pm

I've worked on one before. They are long and tedious to make.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/esplosion
atemnaru
Community Admin
atemnaru

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:35 pm

Ok Jorgen, if you can try and read it clearly one more time you should know what I am talking about. Because if Klondor can catch it the first time, why can't you? But I will explain this again more clearly. The project is a machinima project, did you get that? A machinima is where you take your favorite game and make a movie out of it. Let's take ZPS for example. If we take a bunch of clips together from that game and organise and edit the clips well enough, we can make a great video out of it. If you want to see an example of machinima, this link will be the best example I can give you and the example is made using Halo 3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idP5w7oEq6c&feature=fvst
Private
Chalupa-pie

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 11:53 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:37 am

that is a much better explanation.

The project I want to start up is a machinima project. I have seen many people get money, popularity and other things. And I think we should do this to support CGGaming. I already had tried this several months ago, but the actors were horrible. So since this is a active community.

that really didn't help me finding out what a machinima was -.-

but sure lol! i guess
Back to top Go down
yahtzee
CTC Veteran Admin
yahtzee

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:07 am

ill be happy to help u out dude Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:14 am

yahtzee forgot to type lol! XD
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 7:20 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
Whargoul
Private
Whargoul

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:37 pm

I always see you kiddos trying to do these machinima type movies but most fail to get the right equipment to make a decent video. I'm tired of seeing all of these frag videos of de_dust running around with a Night Hawk to the sound of Linkin Park's "Crawling"

Here is what you need (Basic):
Latest version of Fraps (unlocked)
Sony Vegas
BIG ASS Harddive

The Windows movie maker sucks ass
Back to top Go down
Priest
POD Trial Admin
Priest

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 2:40 am

Idk if I can do anything with Fraps but if you need a professional actor then ill help. Very Happy

Will it only be on ZPS or do we need some other source games?
Back to top Go down
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:03 pm

aparantly we need gmod and css -.-
Back to top Go down
Hollow
POD Head Admin

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 12:14 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 2:39 am

we can provide a server for this that only ppl involved in the project will use
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New project to support CGGaming!   New project to support CGGaming! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New project to support CGGaming!
Page 1 of 1