Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
Why are you hosting with some random site? Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

Why are you hosting with some random site?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jiexi
Lonewolf
jiexi

Why are you hosting with some random site? Empty
PostSubject: Why are you hosting with some random site?   Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:06 pm

Why are you guys hosting with some random free forum host?

If one of you guys buy ctcgaming.com from godaddy.com, I'll setup and host the forum. There's more freedom in having direct control of the forum then letting a 3rd party host it.

This is uber btw
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Why are you hosting with some random site?   Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:09 pm

oh kk well talk to juani he is the forums guy really
also CHANGE YOUR NAME to uber >< it is confusing
uh if that host isnt taken that would be nice but this forums is really a mix of 3 communities so ugh yea.
I guess we can do one final transfer it depends i am fine with this for right now it would be easier to put the forum names in the server name that would be easier. I just don't want to keep transfering this is our 4th forums transfer in 4 months
Back to top Go down
jiexi
Lonewolf
jiexi

PostSubject: Re: Why are you hosting with some random site?   Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:11 pm

Ehh, i mean, you guys do what you want. Just https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com doesnt look friendly. at least get ctcgaming.co.cc and redirect it to ctcgaming.forumotion.com

please tell me you guys know what domain names are.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: Why are you hosting with some random site?   Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:19 pm

By buying 6000 credits, we can get our own customised domain. We just need to put in money.
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
jiexi
Lonewolf
jiexi

PostSubject: Re: Why are you hosting with some random site?   Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:26 pm

but see, you are still restricted to what stationforum allows you to customize. How much is 6000 credits? If its more than 10 dollars you are getting ripped off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why are you hosting with some random site?   Why are you hosting with some random site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why are you hosting with some random site?
Page 1 of 1