Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

8 slot private server. What to invest it in?

Go down 
4 posters

what to invest the server in?
left 4 dead
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_lcap38%8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
tf2
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_lcap25%8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
insurgency
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_lcap0%8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
garrys mod roleplay
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_lcap25%8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
zombie master black edition
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_lcap12%8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 1 ]
zombie master
8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_lcap0%8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Empty
PostSubject: 8 slot private server. What to invest it in?   8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:59 pm

well vent (25 slots) costs 8 dollars
now if we buy a 8 slot private server located in dallas texas costs 3.95 and then our vent server is valid for savings and it only costs $4 and $1 for 10 more slots than it currently has. So basically this server is free in the sense as long as we have it we are saving money (we i mean proxy who finances the entire section vent+8 slot server). It is currently hosted as zps 1.25b but that has a huge lacking of players and if it does fail then my question is what mod/game should it be hosted in that can be good for a little amount of players (not tf2 or empire or anything 28 slots and up) (and not l4d it costs more and hopefully we can get a server from someone else ^^) ?
If it comes to it we can do what we did with the tf2 server a while back which started out as a 10 slot private server than became a 32 slot public server and heavily populated and financed by the community entirely.

READ IF YOU ARE GOING TO VOTE FOR A GAME
l4d we will need a 3 dollar donation for an 8 slot server which would be 8 slot campaign and we would have designated events (or if you want to use it any time that is fine) (also perhaps we can increase and decrease slots as well)
tf2 we will need a large investment from the community financially and with people to help populate it. We are looking at about 10 dollars in donations to get the server started up for the first month
Insurgency server I have and doubt others have ANY experience (besides cadaver) in insurgency and what the mass public want. Also a 10 dollars in donation per month
garrys mod server It would be a roleplay server but first i would have to look for the scripts and we would as with the tf2 need 10 dollars for the first month
zombie master black edition this wouldn't require very much money perhaps 5-8 dollars. Also it is very easy to run a server in zmbe
zombie master server 5-8 dollars per month and fairly easy to run a server but we (ctc) dont have much experience and already 2 servers are up (bunneys and wrackems) It should be fairly easy to get it populated like the zmbe server

These are the options choose wisely

Last edited by wholegrain on Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Whargoul
Private
Whargoul

PostSubject: Re: 8 slot private server. What to invest it in?   8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:55 pm

Invest in me...

Start up a poll so people can vote on games.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: 8 slot private server. What to invest it in?   8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:44 pm

might as well
Back to top Go down
Wrackem
Private
Wrackem

PostSubject: Re: 8 slot private server. What to invest it in?   8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:42 pm

i would say go for garrys mod roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: 8 slot private server. What to invest it in?   8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:47 pm

I´m going for TF2. I simply love the game.
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: 8 slot private server. What to invest it in?   8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:19 pm

i couldn't find enough investors for a tf2 or any of the other large slot server games
so i went with l4d
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 8 slot private server. What to invest it in?   8 slot private server.  What to invest it in? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

8 slot private server. What to invest it in?
Page 1 of 1