Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chalupa-pie
Private
Chalupa-pie

Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Empty
PostSubject: Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!   Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 6:33 pm

Quick note: there are multiple maps I am requesting. And wholegrain please read all of this, aspecially the additional comments.

Name of the maps: zpo_claire_b3, zpo_trunksworld, zps_crazy, zpo_koujo_final_fixed_d3, and zps_street

Which server you are suggesting the map be added on: Claires Tourcher Chamber

Link to the map? (if possible): *none*

Why you think it should be put on the server: Because these are all very fun maps.

Wholegrain read all of this next one
Additional comments: Wholegrain, I know you removed these because they "decrease" server population. You shouldn't remove good maps because they "kill" the server. So I suggest instead of going to boring maps like zps_armory because they populate the server and go to fun maps that we will actually like. Also, I remember when we had fun maps on the server the server would be full and stay full unlike with armory. The reason we.re having trouble populating the server is because we got rid of all the fun maps we used to have. And if you say these maps wern't fun you know your lieing wholegrain, these are the best maps we had on the server. I'm sorry if I'm sounding a bit rude here, I'm not trying to and I'm sorry I have been annoying you abit about putting these maps back on but we really need to. Lastly, really wholegrain, out of all the maps you took out why, WHY did you take out koujo? That is my most favorite map of all time and I was very mad when you took it out of the server. Sorry this was a bit long but I think it was all nessisarry. I hope I persuaded you to get these maps back on the server, thanks for reading this all.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!   Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:48 pm

Quote :
Lastly, really wholegrain, out of all the maps you took out why, WHY did you take out koujo?
map broke map wasnt that good anywhoo (the final version not v2_b4)

actually wayyyyyyyyyyy back when we had all of those maps are game rank was only maybe 30 ish as in we were the 30th most played server. Over the summer with the removal of most of these maps we hit 4th place and for a day went to 3rd.
look at it this way even zps_crazy i put maybe 30+ hours into it but it didn't get people on the server so i removed it. Same with other maps
Back to top Go down
Pwn3dl1fe
CTC Veteran Admin
Pwn3dl1fe

PostSubject: Re: Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!   Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:00 am

the server population is not depending on maps cause the game makers are fucking up most of the things with new versions so people quit playing .i remember about year ago there was 20-30 servers that where full of players and about 10-20 server where 15+ players and other where under 15. yesterday i looked zps server lists and there was only 1 server where was like 9 server´s where people was playing and only 1 server with 22 players so ye. And the game makers are adding useless junk in the game they should add more weapons. and they should upcrade the barricading system to cause its fucking boring to run around with a hammer that tooks most of the place in your inventor and its not helping alot

PS:Srry for my bad english Smile Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! 570881
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!   Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 9:09 pm

still our server shouldnt be doing this bad as it is now
if u ask me its ethier maps which i doubt or sadly im going to have to bump the server to 100 tic rate server from 33 it is at now
Back to top Go down
trotter
Lonewolf

PostSubject: Re: Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!   Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:33 pm

if koujo is that crappy zpo map that your run around and try to close the mine door, pllllllllllllllleeeeease don't add that back.

more frustration then ever.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!   Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm

trotter wrote:
if koujo is that crappy zpo map that your run around and try to close the mine door, pllllllllllllllleeeeease don't add that back.

more frustration then ever.

I believe that the map you are referring to is Keretti and I agree, what a boring map.
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!   Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Map suggestions. WHOLEGRAIN READ THIS!
Page 1 of 1