Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
Requesting ban player suronon Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

Requesting ban player suronon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Napper
Banned

Requesting ban player suronon Empty
PostSubject: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:56 pm

Hey there i played yesterday night on your server and no admin was online so i'm posting this here Wink

This dude suronon kept spamming in chat and calling people names and racist expressions his steamid was STEAM_0:1:5888174 also he sayed that he is from steamsupport and we can't ban him

thx in advice a maybe soon member of ctc Wink
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:03 pm

i am investigating it now and will get back to you later if he was saying such terms in chat then it should be logged.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:09 pm

lol that is my steamid and nobody named suronon has ever played on the server in the last 5 months. I also was not on last night or the night before really so you may want to revise HOW you got the steam id. Anyways i need more evidence because your 2 pieces i can't use also "napper" isn't a name that is on the server that has played in the last 5 months ethier.
Back to top Go down
Napper
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:55 pm

well bye then this community sucks -.- no player support at all !
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 5:56 pm

look you havent given me any info you gave me my steam id
a name not used on the server in 5 months
your name doesnt show up on the server in the last 5 months
can you give me some evidence like around what time did this happen and what is your time zone?
i looked into it but i see nothing but if you could help me with this that would be great
Also checking your ip you have never played on the server in the last 5 months you are making this entire ban the player thing up most likely. Wait which server are you talking about claires or pod or another server. I can only help you if you are talking about the claires torture chamber server on zps.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 9:19 pm

Due to disrespecting a community member and spamming, Napper has been banned from the forums. His/Her request for a ban was unsustained and is therefore void.

-Locked-
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:53 pm

AND HE SMELLS BAD TOO

-DOUBLE LOCKED NOW like to see someone break into this thread now besides me-
Back to top Go down
Ergo Proxy
CTC Super Admin
Ergo Proxy

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:53 am

ME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:00 am

TRIPLE LOCKED NOW!!! NOT EVEN I CAN GET IN (seriously >.< if you have access to this and you see it as locked try not to post) (points to proxy)
Back to top Go down
yahtzee
CTC Veteran Admin
yahtzee

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 am

muhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhhahahahaahahahhahahahahaha YAHTZEEEEEEEEE -topic uber locked-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting ban player suronon   Requesting ban player suronon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting ban player suronon
Page 1 of 1