Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
I've been wondering something... Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

I've been wondering something...

Go down 
+6
dirtylaundry022
yahtzee
Juani
wholegrain
jorgen
Chalupa-pie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chalupa-pie
Private
Chalupa-pie

I've been wondering something... Empty
PostSubject: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:02 pm

I've been wondering, to all the people who i have played with, how old do you really think I am? I want to know because I think that people will be wrong. Once a few people tell me how old people think I am I will tell them because I don't want to ruin it Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

Location : a place between 2 smelly large things (seriously u guys know what that might be?)

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 6:14 pm

12?
Back to top Go down
Chalupa-pie
Private
Chalupa-pie

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:04 pm

jorgen wrote:
12?
WRONG SIR!
Back to top Go down
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

Location : a place between 2 smelly large things (seriously u guys know what that might be?)

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:11 pm

15?
Back to top Go down
Chalupa-pie
Private
Chalupa-pie

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:18 pm

jorgen wrote:
15?
WRONG AGAIN SIR! and I was hoping people that have played with me would answer, like wholegrain, or ergo proxy, or azzmurph, etc.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:22 pm

14 ish i havent heard you talk so i wouldnt quite know
you claim to get drunk alot so i would place you in the 17 year age group because of that
Back to top Go down
Chalupa-pie
Private
Chalupa-pie

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:32 pm

Ok time to announce my real age!

*drum roll*

I am seriously.... only 13, and I lied about drinking Razz, and I started playing this server at the age of 12.
SUPRIZED?!?!!?!
I knew people were gunna be off because I am alot more mentally mature than physically.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:39 pm

I am 15 years old. And with time, I have seen that many times, younger people prove to be the most responsible, at least in administration. Glad to see you around Chalupa, even though I donĀ“t know you XD
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
Chalupa-pie
Private
Chalupa-pie

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:45 pm

Well I play on the claires tourcher chamber server for more than a year now and I stop playing on the server for a bit more than 3 months. So there are a lot of people I don't know on the server that are considered regulars. That's probably why you have never seen me before Razz but people like wholegrain, ergo proxy, claire, moonflute, and trunksx (im not sure if he is a member on this fourms) know me from when I did play the server.
Back to top Go down
yahtzee
CTC Veteran Admin
yahtzee

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 10:44 pm

dude me too chalupa pie
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 12:51 am

Juani wrote:
I am 15 years old. And with time, I have seen that many times, younger people prove to be the most responsible, at least in administration. Glad to see you around Chalupa, even though I donĀ“t know you XD

really? wow

am i that old at 17...
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
Ergo Proxy
CTC Super Admin
Ergo Proxy

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 am

No, I am 19, Itan is older than that, Klondor is old too, and I think Web is older too.
Back to top Go down
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:50 am

mwahahaha my first guess wasn't that off now was it? XD
well i sorta guessed that but i wanted to make a guess anyways xD
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:51 am

dirtylaundry022 wrote:
Juani wrote:

really? wow

am i that old at 17...

I thought you knew already lol
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 5:54 am

WOOT WOOT how did u just post that?!?!?! isn't it like really really late in Argentina?!?!?!
Back to top Go down
klondor_the_destroyer
CTC Super Admin
klondor_the_destroyer

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:11 am

Ergo Proxy wrote:
No, I am 19, Itan is older than that, Klondor is old too, and I think Web is older too.

hahahahaha ergo yeah im an old dude. Im 20 and i still make costumes and play video games. lol the life of a child but at the same time i have my own place, car, and im engaged i think im pretty mature for my age. lol. pirat pirat oh well back to killin zombies
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/esplosion
Cadaver
CTC Veteran Admin
Cadaver

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 6:51 pm

All you whipper snappers...Get off My Lawn!

Seriously, I have sneakers older than you.

<-shuffles back to corner with aide of a walker

<-gums his gruel...
Back to top Go down
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 pm

ummm that is interesting
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 7:44 pm

lol cadaver you never cease to make me laugh haha
cadaver why dont you tell the class how old you are?
also yea im 17
Back to top Go down
[ZPS] WEB
CTC Regular Admin
[ZPS] WEB

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 pm

Ergo Proxy wrote:

You are correct sir. I am 20. I've been wondering something... Mycool
Back to top Go down
Cadaver
CTC Veteran Admin
Cadaver

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:19 pm

Lets put it in easy terms... I built my first desktop in 1996...

I learned BASIC and PASCAL programming on a Radio Shack TRS 80 - it was networked with 12 others to one "main/server" TRS-80 that had two 5 1/4 Floppy drives. IT had a TOTAL of 24k of RAM. (Got "A's" for creating a program that would give you the postal abbreviation of the state you entered. Example you entered Tennessee - it would give you "TN")

Played games that had NO graphics - you read the screen and made a decision...

Anyone else ever play "Hunt the Wumpus" computer game?

Remember the Sid Meier's Pirates? Well it is based off of a game called "Shanghai" which used alphabet letters and keyboard strokes to designate ships...

My first FPS was the original Castle Wolfenstein - and we marveled at the graphics.

At one time, I was ranked 1220 in the world for Quake 2... with a 2 button BALL mouse and no keyboard cheats... If I could see you (and I had a system that would do 1024x768 on a 15inch Hitatchi CRT) I could one shot you with the rail gun...easy.

The first Computer I built had a P200 Pentium, with a 2mb ATI Rage card and an Original Voo Doo pass thru 3d card. That was, hmm... 1996... Mechwarrior ruled on that...

It got 14-20 FPS on Quake 2....

Heck, I have computer parts older than most here...
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 am

nah, I kinda forgot juani. o well, now I have more time to forget once again =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've been wondering something...   I've been wondering something... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've been wondering something...
Page 1 of 1