Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
Constant Sound Addon Downloading Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

Constant Sound Addon Downloading

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
azzmurph
Lonewolf
azzmurph

Constant Sound Addon Downloading Empty
PostSubject: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:06 am

What is the problem that you are reporting: repeatively downloading sound addons (forgot which)
everytime I enter the server

When did you notice the problem?: Since patch v2.0 on Zombie Panic

What server are you reporting server problems on: Claire's Torture Chamber ZPS

What is your ingame name: azzmurph

Can you explain as much as you can or any theories about why it isn't working?: i checked my ZPS
file and i couldn't find the sound file then i got lazy.. but i know its there

Additional notes: i hate it! HELP ME!! ILL KILL ALL YOU BITCHES! Mad

Last edited by azzmurph on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
atemnaru
Community Admin
atemnaru

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:06 am

Dude, calm down. I see that you have problems downloading the same files, am I right? But first, you need to say which server it is. It is just like saying "I get punched in my face! Someone help!". Sounds stupid right? Second, you need this format:

CG Info Bot wrote:
Follow this format when reporting a server malfunction or issue. The categories are:
Admin related problems
Lag related problems
Plugins gone bad
Maps that cause lag

NOTE this does not include server crashes, that is another report all together.

What is the problem that you are reporting:

When did you notice the problem?:

What server are you reporting server problems on:

What is your ingame name:

Can you explain as much as you can or any theories about why it isn't working:

Additional notes:

Anyways, then the problem in my opinion not the server owner or moderator, is to either a) Wait for assistance from the owner or moderator of the server or b) Re-install the game its self. It is your choice, but I will get the owner or moderator to read this. Even though I am a IVG Owner rank, this is not my server/department. Just here to assist our valued players. Also again, calm down. You do not want a reputation to whine or spam on the forums. Ok?

Hope this helped!
Back to top Go down
http://innovativegaming.co.nr
azzmurph
Lonewolf
azzmurph

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 6:09 am

"a) Wait for assistance from the owner or moderator of the server"
I'll wait for choice A because I already reinstalled the game after rebooting my comp to Windows 7.

sorry i didnt read the format P.S. i dont care about my reputation i just love to act that way ^_^ ACCEPT IT but i will behave lol
Back to top Go down
atemnaru
Community Admin
atemnaru

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:02 pm

That is good to hear. I am just asking to think before you type, so you do not look bad.
Back to top Go down
http://innovativegaming.co.nr
azzmurph
Lonewolf
azzmurph

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:27 am

Umm anyone gonna help me out or no? Plan A still stands..
Back to top Go down
jorgen
POD Regular Admin

Location : a place between 2 smelly large things (seriously u guys know what that might be?)

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:55 pm

btw azz i have and will always have the same problem on ctc servers, had it even before i reinstalled my computer (reinstalled for different reasons than that but still)
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Just disable the option of "Downloading Sound Files"
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
azzmurph
Lonewolf
azzmurph

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 5:22 am

atemnaru wrote:
It would help if you typed in the format I gave you. Or at least a server name.

i did use the format smart guy i edited it already. read before you post sumthing or dont post anything at all if ur not going to help me

thanks juani!
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:50 am

He made a mistake. He posted and he didn´t realize you had edited the message. Lets leave it to that.

Is the problem still ocurring?
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
azzmurph
Lonewolf
azzmurph

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:28 pm

Juani wrote:

Is the problem still ocurring?
not anymore
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: Constant Sound Addon Downloading   Constant Sound Addon Downloading Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:26 pm

Quote :
What is the problem that you are reporting: repeatively downloading sound addons (forgot which)
everytime I enter the server

if you can tell me the sound file name i can perhaps delete it although you already solved this
Back to top Go down

Constant Sound Addon Downloading
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CG Technical Area :: Suggestions/Problems/Crashes-
Jump to: