Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Blue
CTC Server Chart
do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Blue
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Empty
PostSubject: do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server?   do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 4:46 pm

Our l4d server costs 6 dollars but since we have a gameserver we save money on our ventrilo server(50% off) so we still need a game server and i was hoping to make a 1 slot private zps server (lol) so we would be saving 5 dollars a month around. Now with recent donations we have a surplus of 8 dollars in our gameservers account so i could ask proxy to send me the 8 dollars to help fund the tf2 server downgrade the vent server to 25 slots (nobody is really using it and it doesnt hit 20 ppl anymore really)
so basically do you think it is worth it if yes or no respond
also this is something i would have to discuss with proxy because it is basically his money and his account
Back to top Go down

do you think we should cancel our l4d server to fund a possible tf2 500 fps server?
Page 1 of 1