Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Empty
PostSubject: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 pm

I was hoping to get a windows server from a few providers because they would run our super ultra secret plugins that i think would make a tf2 server super populated
i couldnt find any Sad
BUT i talked to violent crimes and i knew he owned a few server boxes
so
$1/slot you get 500 fps
which is around $3 a slot usually
If we can get 16 dollars we can start up the server and do what we did last time which was give admin for money OR give models and etc...
The server would be located in Chicago
Anyways to donate i am still figuring that out and hopefully we can pool it together
i am going to compile a list of donaters benefits if they donate to the tf2 server in forms of how much they pay
This is going to be very challenging since the server will be financially unstable and im not sure how much of the community(s) would support it by playing on it.
It also won't get butt fucked by many plugins like the other servers we own.
Hopefully if we get more donations we can get more money and more money = more slots which makes the server more easily able to populate (ppl attract ppl)
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Two Words: FUCK YEAH.
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 7:27 pm

here is a list of what the donaters would get (this is a raw version from a donation plugin so it is subject to changes due to it being unfair to a bit higher degree then what i think would be suitable)

"Bunnyhop & Trimp"
"Faster move speed"
"Extra scout jumps"
"Increased firerate"
"Higher rocket jump"
"Spy radar"
"Health bonus"
"Infinite metal"
"Infinite ammo"
"6 rockets & grenades"
"Instant sniper charge"
"Perfect bow aim"
"Better Ubercharge"
"10 Jarates on spawn"
"Instant teleporters"
"Infinite cloak"
"Cloak & dagger HP"
"Teleporters with 2000 HP"
"Sniper cloak"
"More baseballs"
"Longer BONK!"
"Reserved slot"
"Ability to switch teams"
"Faster movement speed"
+50 HP with each kill"
"Unlimited Ammo and Metal"
"Bunny Hopping and Trimp Jumping"
"Conc grenades"
"Custom FOV"
"Spy radar"
"Instant Teleporter charge"
"Instant Sniper Rifle charge"
"Longer ubercharge time and faster charge"
"Body Bomber"
"Medic Healthpacks"
"Pyro Afterburner"
also lol perhaps even this plugin for only donators
http://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?p=922340

The server is run only off donations so donators would be most important then the players it is a bad strategy in most cases but it is one that has served us right in the past in our old tf2 (not skg) before it got owned when i left for 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
dirtylaundry022
CG Donator
CG Donator
dirtylaundry022

PostSubject: Re: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 12:19 am

it says spy radar twice. it must be good Very Happy if you need anything, let me know. although I'm not on as much cuz about 1/3 of our busing staff was either fired or quit in the past week or two, I'm a LOT busier with that. Hopefully they hire some more, but in the mean time, I get butt-fucked with 5 days in a row next week. SO, I can help out more financially now, as long as you let me know what you need.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/landry.alex
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:00 pm

yea if anybody is interested i finally got my paypal up and working
5 dollars will get you MOST (not all some will be changed) of the benefits listed above and will include admin on the tf2 server exclusively.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:04 pm

also ONLY
owners
supers
and veteran admins would carry over to the tf2 server (not final policy) for ctc and other servers are welcomed to recommend admins being added from their server if they would like to play on it
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:44 pm

may be going up tonight thx to klondor who put 10 dollars down on it and i threw 7 in and hopefully we can get some more
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:16 pm

going up tonight thx to klondor mainly
and janus both donated
also thx to violent crimes for getting us such as bitching deal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future   tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tf2 500 fps server may be going up in the near future
Page 1 of 1