Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
server maintainence this friday Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

server maintainence this friday

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

server maintainence this friday Empty
PostSubject: server maintainence this friday   server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:43 pm

the server will be down all friday after 4 pm eastern time if the server persists to crash in the fashion it is now which is sporatic and undetermined.
The theory that seems to be developing is that the infect plugin has corrupted some files on the server even though they all have been removed. So the server will undergo a full reinstall and plugins will be re added from scratch. If it must be we will go back to sourcemod 1.2.1 which seems to be more stable. Most plugins have been removed and the server cleaned as well as clearing all the caches removing unused ddls and extensions which can prove to be unstable. The only remaining theory that makes any sense is that some files are corrupted. The server will be reinstalled the map list will remain the same
the cvars and cmds will remain the same
the gameplay altering plugins will be re added
admins structure ( in server) will remain the same

Everything that can be removed has been and only time can tell and see if it has worked. Ethier way this isn't a big deal because it will just take some time out of my day and all the players should notice is the server will be down for an e.t.a of 2 hours on a good side and 4 on a bad
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: server maintainence this friday   server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:49 am

this has been rescheduled to saturday afternoon
Back to top Go down
Whargoul
Private
Whargoul

PostSubject: Re: server maintainence this friday   server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 pm

Thanks for rescheduling, taking it down Friday would of forced me to go "outside" and talk to...."people" and if I was lucky a "girl".
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: server maintainence this friday   server maintainence this friday Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:31 pm

lol ^^ glad to hear it i couldn't today because i went to a football game it was the homecoming so since i didnt go home after school i had about 5-7 hours of socializing.
Anywhoo i doubt it will even be tommorow in fact i think this whole reinstall is kinda void because the server hasnt been crashing recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: server maintainence this friday   server maintainence this friday Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

server maintainence this friday
Page 1 of 1