Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
LOts O maps for claires that i found Blue
CTC Server Chart
POD Server Chart
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

LOts O maps for claires that i found

Go down 
+2
Wanderer
yahtzee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
yahtzee
CTC Veteran Admin
yahtzee

LOts O maps for claires that i found Empty
PostSubject: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Wanderer
Lonewolf
Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Awsome, Wheel - 55499...Hope to get this working on 1.25b
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:50 pm

wheel works on zps 1.25b
ill take a look at some of these maps
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:54 pm

zpo_graveyard = no
zpo_iceland =maybe (had severe lag problems )
zps_thrille_ville_b2 = no (map is 100mb+ and had problems)
zpo_fairview = no
zps_hallways = no
zpo_wheel = zpo_drope
zpo_funhouse = maybe
zps_autumn = no
zpo_fallencity =no
zps_xtrememansion =maybe (made by drvan gough WORST MAPPER EVER)
zps_wintercabin = maybe
zps_inca = maybe
if you would like a reason for why i denied some of these maps just name em here and ill respond. Most of these maps we had on the server at one time or another.
Back to top Go down
Cadaver
CTC Veteran Admin
Cadaver

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Say wasn't drope back on the server a couple o days ago?

did not have the emo music, but the wheel turned.
Back to top Go down
Juani
Forum Master
Juani

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:36 pm

Whole, FunHouse is okay for "funnights". Its a crappy done map, with lots of physics fuck ups. Also, there is this "SPARTA" button that simply crashes the server. I personally don`t recommend it with the exception of "funnights".
Back to top Go down
https://ctcgaming.forumotion.com
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:41 pm

we dont really have funnights
zpo_drope_v4 needs small tweaks and
zpo_drope_v4_1 will be released tommorow with small fixes (like making it so everyone can stop/start the wheel)
Back to top Go down
yahtzee
CTC Veteran Admin
yahtzee

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:58 pm

inca really caught my eye
Back to top Go down
Christovski
KATS Super Admin
Christovski

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:29 am

I've tested a lot of those maps before, so I'll share my insights, just as advice since I'm not telling you what to put on your server.

zpo_graveyard = full of bullshit spots, the only reason we kept it is because the map has a button that plays "Thriller"

zpo_iceland = would be a good map if someone could optimize it, it does have videolag because it was poorly optimized

zpo_funhouse = very ridiculous map, if you don't have funnights or something where you just fuck around, there isn't much reason to have it

zps_inca = this map is bad. We had high hopes for it, but theres this nice temple in the middle of a HUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEE open area, like it feels like you walk for a mile just to get to the temple, and then realize zombies spawn there and the humans spend forever running around the wide open field around the thing, and you might as well just make a map of a big grassy field and play in that instead. If someone could shrink down the massive field between the temple and the map walls it might be playable, but in its current state its just funrunnerland.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOts O maps for claires that i found   LOts O maps for claires that i found Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOts O maps for claires that i found
Page 1 of 1