Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Look at my avatar and logo!
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 2:05 pm by Cadaver

» WE BOUGHT A WEBSITE READ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:59 pm by ninja of death

» Back from the Dead (computer)
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:28 pm by Cadaver

» Thee Resignation of Phantom Virus...
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:23 pm by Cadaver

» I'm back
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:17 am by Roggle

» HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:42 pm by Ergo Proxy

» UCB trotters admin app *Approved
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm by Ergo Proxy

» Logo Poll
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 5:13 pm by Tashiro

» Chalupa-pie's app *Under Review*
i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:28 pm by Chalupa-pie

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
TF2 Server
i miss these days! Blue
CTC Server Chart
i miss these days! Blue
POD Server Chart
i miss these days! Blue
KAT Server Chart
CG Insurgency

i miss these days!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Claire
CTC Owner
Claire

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:26 pm

<3 Claire

Last edited by Claire on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:29 pm

haha epic video i forgot all about this i remember this this is around the time pillz came on the server and........... nvm lol but yea those were epic times.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:42 pm

I MISS THESE DAYS LOL have we would all bum rush into the sb1 server and spam them or do the nasty smeg sprays (by all i mean only a handful)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDue9BC-72g&feature=related
this video is so funny haha
Back to top Go down
Claire
CTC Owner
Claire

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:38 pm

lawl <3
Back to top Go down
yahtzee
CTC Veteran Admin
yahtzee

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:55 am

EWWWW a badtouch movie blarrggg
Back to top Go down
yahtzee
CTC Veteran Admin
yahtzee

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:57 am

i miss krazy king, airborne ,.pinkle all those guys ugghhhh the good old days

T.T
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
Lonewolf
Wanderer

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm

Those day only exist in the past. We can no longer do it. We lost so many men that play zps before. Without them, its got a bit lame. Plus, should has made the second video maker admin. He been with us for a long time.

Last edited by Wanderer on Mon Sep 28, 2009 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Claire
CTC Owner
Claire

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 7:48 pm

;-;
Back to top Go down
yahtzee
CTC Veteran Admin
yahtzee

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:08 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Those day only exist in the past. We can no longer do it. We lost so many men that play zps before. Without them, its got a bit lame. Plus, should has made the second video maker admin. It been without us for a long time.

so true wanderer ill handle the videos *sniffles*
Back to top Go down
symbolzzzz
CTC Regular Admin
symbolzzzz

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:33 pm

Remember it is sometimes too late but we can still have a portion of that fun if you would not be so worried that the server will lose players and came and had fun with us sometime? So please for the sake of fun let us have fun and you too What a Face . Those things never get old and will always be fun...
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 3:53 pm

lol it was mainly the community back then not so much the server. The server has always been pretty much how it is now. Also the amount of fun on the server is directly relevant to the number of players. If they aren't having fun then why do they play on the server and don't make suggestions.
If you mean like super fun as in changing to dodgeball going to cabin all the time and admin abusing dicking around mic spamming and having a jolly old time. I recommend the cock lounge server then. As a server owner we feel obliged to keep our servers populated and full with a prospering community. The server is a balance between fun and its popularity BASED on my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Claire
CTC Owner
Claire

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 30, 2009 4:54 pm

i miss mah old community ;-;
Back to top Go down
symbolzzzz
CTC Regular Admin
symbolzzzz

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 8:36 am

Claire wrote:
i miss mah old community ;-;
Me: We all do Claire we all do *pats Claire on the shoulder**Claire gets pissed and breaks my arm* Me: ouch.
Back to top Go down
Claire
CTC Owner
Claire

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 12:40 pm

D: i didn't do that!!! ;-;
Back to top Go down
Wanderer
Lonewolf
Wanderer

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 2:49 pm

I need my Mac n Cheese. Its so fun! He my butt buddy! Where he go, I go. lol. We can do this again but I recommend having no clip admin video recorder. Have fun. I rather see claire actually torture half of the people...making it like real life.

Claire: How you like a dildo up you ass now?
Them: I like it rough from a girl.
Me: WTFFFFFFF. Lawl.

If claire was still the owner of the entire server and on often. I would love to see her torture everyone and no one going to say shit. Girl get off the hook no matter and also its claire name in the server so many people OMG. ITS the Owner but really not.
Back to top Go down
Claire
CTC Owner
Claire

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:05 pm

I'm as much of an owner as whole is...we both started the server together along with Wango, so even he's considered an owner.
Back to top Go down
wholegrain
CTC Owner
wholegrain

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:20 pm

Yes Claire still owns the server as much as me and i i don't make big decisions without her. She also owns something bigger the community pretty much. Wango is considered a owner and founder like claire n me i sometimes forget his name because he has been gone so long ( he is coming back he said he got a new comp and all that). Lets put it this way i skipped on payments on claire with the server leaving her hanging with a 48 dollar price tag. How many times did i miss the payement quite a few. So technically even though i pay for it full now (now much less than before) i am just paying for the server fully to pay her back.
Back to top Go down
Claire
CTC Owner
Claire

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 5:31 pm

yerp. yea i've played with wango a few times Very Happy i miss him! ^_^ he gotz a new lappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i miss these days! Empty
PostSubject: Re: i miss these days!   i miss these days! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i miss these days!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: CG General Section :: General Discussions-
Jump to: